About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Well until I figure out how to do this...

Thanks to my new friend Shannon who's going to help me redesign my blog! So until I actually have a bar on the left side I'll just be posting the praises and prayer requests in my blog.

So I realized that yesterday I didn't put down my praises and prayer requests so I'll start with mine and add others as we go along:

Stephanie: Praise- I'm healthy and God gave me the energy this weekend to almost finish the nursery! Prayer Request- Kyle to keep growing strong, Ben starting back to school this week.

Jamie: Prayer Request- She's being induced today and we are praying for safe delivery of Isabelle and for her to be healthy!

Now it's your turn (click the comment botton at the bottom of the post to comment with your praise and/or prayer request or send me an e-mail)

AJU5'sMom: For someone else:http://www.mycharmingkids.net//Baby Stellan is have an elevated heart rate that they can't get back down. He had this in-utero as well, but seemed to be healthy at birth (now 4 months old). Us: Praise that there is no more bare concrete or subfloor in our house and that the end of the remodeling (inside) is in site!

My mom: Praise the Lord for His provision, protection and care of us during our week-long trip to Missouri. Please pray for my mom (Steph's G-mom)to get well from month long sinus infection and bronchitis. Thanks, blessings to you!

2 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

For someone else:
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Baby Stellan is have an elevated heart rate that they can't get back down. He had this in-utero as well, but seemed to be healthy at birth (now 4 months old).

Us: Praise that there is no more bare concrete or subfloor in our house and that the end of the remodeling (inside) is in site!

TrustnHim said...

Praise the Lord for His provision, protection and care of us during our week-long trip to Missouri. Please pray for my mom (Steph's G-mom)to get well from month long sinus infection and bronchitis. Thanks, blessings to you!