About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Midwife appt

Well after being there forever! We finally got to see a midwife..not mine, but another one who was very nice. They are usually not that behind schedule. Anyways...everything was great! I'm no longer on any restrictions as far as activities. The heart beat was 143 bpm and I am measuring right on track. Next time I have to get the Rhogam shot because we found out Ben is A+ and I'm 0-. I will also have to do the glucose test...yuck! But I'm glad everything is going well! Thank you Lord! Only two more days till 24 weeks!

2 comments:

Tania said...

I had to have rogham with all 3 of my pregnancies during and after... Hubby is A+ I am A- ... didn't get one after my youngest though, guess he got my negative genes... poor kid! :) Glad all is well with the little man!!!
Tania

Broshious Family said...

I am so thankful that both of us are positive. I'm so thankful that we don't have to deal with that. I am sorry and I'm glad that your appointment went well.