About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

21 Weeks



Well...We're 21 weeks today! I decided to do a little quiz for fun this week. Also...Kyle is now the size of a banana...I know seems strange to jump from a cantalope to banana but it's because they now measure him head to toe instead of head to rump.

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 9lbs (at least appt)
Maternity clothes? Yep...can't fit in any regular pants and shirts are now getting short and tight
Stretch marks? Yes...sadly...up top where I didn't want them...hoping for zero on the belly...been lotioning up 2x a day
Sleep: Not fun this week...back is killer in the mornings. Praying for relief
Best moment this week: When a dear friend from church came up to me Sunday put her hand on my tummy and said, "It's such a blessing to see you like this" It was the sweetest thing...and feeling Kyle kick around a lot earlier this week
Movement: Alot earlier in the week, not so much the last 2 days...he must be growing and is sleeping alot
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary from what I usually eat...love chocolate right now
Gender: 100% boy!
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but almost flat
What I miss: Sleeping good and not having a backache 24/7
What I am looking forward to: Kyle getting here!! I'm already getting anxious
Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to sleep more and not do everything you used to do
Milestones: Ben got to feel him kick on the outside last week...he was so happy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I started wearing maternity pants about two weeks ago, because they are so comfy! I'm still wearing regulat shirts, I'm not ready to make that leap yet!