About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

23 Weeks

Well we've made it to 23 weeks! Just one more week till viability day. I don't really know why it matters so much to me. Alot of people don't even think twice about it. Just another thing to trust God with. I'm so glad He's in control and I'm not! Anyway, here's my bump shot of the week!

The other day Kyle was so active it was like he was doing soccer kicks in my stomach. My stomach was moving alot it was really funny.

I've been feeling pretty good. I've figured out what Braxton Hicks are and their so weird. I just need to be better about what I've been eating, I'm afraid the Dr. will say I've gained too much weight at my appt Tuesday. It's so so hard when you crave chocolate cake and ice cream!!

3 comments:

Tania said...

I remember those days! The flips in your belly, the cravings at weird times for interesting things..
:)has he gotten big enough yet that when he flips you almost feel knocked off balance? That's fun! hhahahaha my second son, actually bruised my stomach.. you could see a bruise on the outside.. because he kicked so hard! :) I miss that! It is fun having the bigger kids though!
Enjoy every second!!
Tania

Michelle said...

Cute maternity shirt! I'm worried about weight gain too, I've already gained about four pounds, and I'm only 10 weeks along.

Broshious Family said...

I eat a lot of fruit cause I crave sweet stuff. It satisfies!