About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


This was the first year I continued my mom's tradition and made corned beef and cabbage. I was very proud of myself. Ben thought it was yummy!
I also had my follow up ultrasound today to check on my cervical length and placenta location.
The tech said my placenta is nowhere near my cervix. Yay!!!!
She had to do a lovely internal ultrasound to double check my cervical length. It's 3.3 cm! Right on the money.
Praise God He worked it all out and everything looks great!
I wish I had some good pictures to upload but unfortunately Kyle loved sucking on his toes so much his hands and foot were in the way. Silly boy I think he's doing gymnastics in there :) Sometimes it feels like he's using my cervix as a trampoline...LOL

No comments: