About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Praises and Prayer Requests

Well it's Sunday and time for the weekly Praises and Prayer Requests Blog!



I happy to announce that Jamie delivered a healthy baby girl on Tuesday- Isabelle. So that's a praise that the delivery went smoothly.



I am also praising Jesus that I've made it another week of pregnancy yay! Viability day is Thursday!



Please continue to remember Stellan in your prayers. He received a central line and they are switching him back to another iv drug. His mom in particular needs prayer, she is getting very tired.



Please be praying for praying for the family of Sage Lawrence. He was an 8 month old baby boy that passed away suddenly in his crib with no report as to the cause.



Comment your praises and prayer requests and I will add them! (I'm still working on adding another column to the left side so bear with me another week).

No comments: