About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

20 weeks 4 days

Hi friends. Sorry I've been MIA this week. Things have been CRAZY at work this week. I will get a new belly pic tonight and upload it.

My midwife appt. went well on Tuesday. She wants to watch my placenta and says it isn't covering the cervix, praise God! but is about 1cm away. I think she said they want it more than 3 cm away? I can't remember for sure right now. But she is confident that it will more than likely move up as the uterus stretches. I have another ultrasound next Tuesday (3/17) and we will recheck it then. She also said my cervix is shorter than she would like (2.9cm) still within the normal range but she would like it to lengthen as well so I don't have to worry about pre-term labor. It's all in God's hands and I trust Him to take care of it and protect little Kyle.

All of Kyle's anatomy looks great! Praise God! So I am VERY thankful for that.

So until my placenta has moved up it means pelvic rest for me...AKA no sex or strenuous activity.

I ask that you be praying for mine and Ben's relationship to be protected through this time as this is the first time we won't be able to be "intimate" since we've been married and it's hard; especially for Ben.

And since I can't play tennis for now that's a bummer for me, but I can walk!! And continue my yoga.

So all in all, things are good, Kyle is healthy and I get more anxious each day to meet him! I'm really bonding with him now as he's growing and I feel him alot more now. I just can't wait to hold him...I pray that God continues to grow him strong until his delivery. It's always a fear of mine that we won't get to. But I know God already knows the plans for Kyle's life and how many days are set before him. I just rest in that and I have peace.

No comments: