About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

22 Weeks

Here's my latest bump picture. I made it with some of my new digital scrapbooking stuff. I'm going to work next on a new header for the page. As you can see it is definitely bigger since last week. His movements have been higher up too. Well this week Kyle is as big as a Papaya! His lungs are maturing and his fingernail are already grown!

2 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

You are definitely showing now. You didn't look that big the last time I saw you!

Michelle said...

I took my first "bump" pic a couple days ago, it doesn't look like much yet!