About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My latest sewing projects

I've been busy lately with sewing projects and I wanted to show you what I've been making.

Sun hats!



STILL AVAILABLE Size 3-6 mo $10
Shopping Cart Covers

Baby/kid pants



STILL AVAILABLE sunflower pants (size 9 mo $15)

I am still making nursing covers too I just don't have any recent pictures. But if you are interested in any of these items or know someone who might be please let me know! I do everything you see here things custom. Here is a link to my available fabrics!

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

You are so talented. I can barely sew patches on my kids' AWANA vests, let alone clothes and functional items! I will spread the word to folks about your Etsy store and baby items. My sister really likes the breastfeeding cover-up you made....and she originally told me she wouldn't use such a thing. (I bought it for her anyway, and it turns out she loves it). :)