About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Kyle's favorite time with daddy

Every morning Kyle get's to take a shower with daddy. It's his favorite thing. It's daddy's favorite thing too because it's the only time Kyle is cuddly. The rest of the time he barely sits still long enough to get his diaper changed (lately this involves me strapping him to the changing table or holding him down with my leg while I get his diaper on). Daddy took some pictures of Kyle on Saturday after his shower while mommy was at pilates.





2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

Don't you just love an involved Daddy? What a blessing. Those pictures are great. Kyle is a cutie. His eyes are stunning. Whatever you are doing to feed him these days must be working...in these pictures, I can see he is filling out a bit more, and taking on a nice "athletic" body build. Good job, Mama!

Tania said...

So sweet!!! My favorite is the last one with his finger in his mouth. He is precious!!! I love to see my hubby with babies.. from ours to other peoples. It is so sweet to see that side of the man you love so deeply isn't it? :D How fun!