About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cleaning the closet

I was putting towels away this morning and decided my hall closet needed a major overhaul. So I pulled everything out and got rid of two sheet sets I've had since highschool and now have room for everything. Plus I tried to fold it a little more nicely. How do you fold a fitted sheet anyways? Got any suggestions or tricks?



Photobucket

3 comments:

Coach Mom said...

Nice job! I have no idea how to fold a fitted sheet well. But, I did hear some neat advice once to tuck a sheet set into the pillow case, and store it that way, so that it is all contained...makes it easier for kids to get their sheets when they are old enough to make their own beds.

Disclaimer: I don't know if it works, because I have not tried it. ;)

Broshious Family said...

I know how to fold them but hard to explain. Ill have to show you next time I'm at your house.

AJU5's Mom said...

I hate fitted sheets - they are just a pain because they aren't perfect rectangles. I make them work by tucking in the ends, etc, but they never look quite as nice as the flat sheets.

Now I need to organize our closet. I haven't since we upgraded beds for us and AJU5...