About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

11 weeks 4 days

Wow! Time has really been going fast these last few weeks. Tomorrow is my first appointment with my midwife and I'm really excited for that and to hopefully hear Sprout's heartbeat! My stomach is definitely getting a little bump. I know it's Sprout growing and not bloat anymore because it's there in the morning and only get's bigger as the day goes on, plus I can't suck it in. I'll see how it looks Thursday at 12 weeks and I might post pics. It's still amazing to me that something now larger than a plum can be inside of me but I can't feel it and it doesn't stick out much! I'm so thankful to have gotten this far and pray that Sprout continues to grow healthy and strong for the next 6 months. I can't wait to feel him/her move in the next month hopefully! I'll let you know know how the appointment goes tomorrow.

Oh...and we're less than 200 days now!

No comments: