About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My baby bump!

Well I know it's kind of early but since my pants no longer fit and I have to wear them unbuttoned with a belly band I thought I would post my first baby bump pictures! I didn't think things had really changed much but then I looked at a random shot I took about 5 weeks ago and you can definitely see a difference. I'm so glad things are finally seeming to move along. I also stepped on the scale today and saw it was 5 pounds heavier...yikes! It was also the end of the day so I'm sure a lot of it was water...I do need to make more time for exercising though...it's so hard though when you work 40+ hours a week and it's dark by the time you get home every night. I want to get some of those pregnancy yoga and workout DVD's...

Anyway...here you go!
PS- less than a week till I'm officially done with the first trimester!! Yay!!

about 8 weeks
about 13 weeks


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - one thing you are probably aware of, but make sure you drink *lots* of water. :) I don't know if it works for everyone, but my sister-in-law started swelling in her 3rd trimester and every time she jumped her water intake it went away. She lives in FL. :)

I know a whole bunch of people who have went to the hospital for pre-term birth due to dehydration.

So I just warn every expecting mama I know to stay hydrated! ;)

Love the baby bump!!!!!

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

Michelle said...

I can't believe how far along you are! It seems like you only got pregnant yesterday!

Stephanie said...

Thanks...I'm trying to drink ALOT...it's so hard to make myself sometimes. I also hear swimming is good too and we have a pool so as long as my hubby keeps it going this summer I'll be good since I'm due at the end of July!