About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12 Weeks 3 days

Well everything ended up fine yesterday. The CNM couldn't find Sprout's heartbeat so she sent me for an ultrasound later in the afternoon. I wasn't scared I know that everything is in God's control and whatever happens is His will. LUCKILY...LOL everything was fine. It turns out I do have a tilted uterus so Sprout was way back in my peliv and the CNM couldn't find him/her :) By the next appt he/she should be big enough to get the heartbeat on dopplar. The ultrasound tech was GREAT, she does a 3/4-D on EVERYONE and so we got pictures of Sprout and you can see the face and his/her elbows...he/she kept putting it's hands on it's face but we didn't get a good one of that. It was amazing though. I am so thankful that everything is going good. She also said I'm was measuring at 12 weeks 2 days but it's still within 3 days of my due date of 7/23 so she wasn't going to change my due date. I'm going to go by what Sprout measured and since there is only a 5% chance Sprout will actually be born on the due date 3 days isn't going to matter. My mom came with me and she got to see it too so that was special. Our next ultrasound will be at 18-20 weeks when we find out what Sprout is...I can't wait! Here's a few pictures we got.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I'm so glad you posted pics. :) How wonderful. You know, I've had 3 ultrasounds but never a 4d! I think they are just incredible, though!!!

I can't believe you're in the second trimester. Wow. Then again, I can hardly believe I'm in the third, haha!

Take care of yourself. :)

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004