About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Got the crib!

I found the cutest crib on Craigslist! It is a $700 Bonavita Sheffield Sleigh crib in tea stain. But...I got it for $200 including the mattress!!! It's in great condition. I love craigslist. Here's a picture of what it looks like.

It's not a convertible crib but the front does slide up and down like I've wanted and can't find anymore! I figure by the time Sprout will be ready for a toddler bed we'll probably have number 2 on the way.

We did figure out we're going to need a changing table/dresser too. My idea with the closet system changing table won't work, out closet is too small. Oh well...I'll be looking on Cragislist for one of those now.



No comments: