About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Slacker

I know...I'm a terrible slacker. I haven't updated my blog in a week! Anyhow...things are still moving right along as far as I know. I made my first appt. for the OB last week...it's not till Jan 2nd cause of insurance. Being the neurotic mommy to be that I am I made a "backup" appt. with another group just in case my insurance card doesn't come in the mail in time. I'm praying it does but you never know how these things go. But it's a relief cause I would hate to have to cancel my appt and have to wait weeks for another appt. I just wish the "family practice" I go to really was one and did OB too...you just can't find a personal Dr.'s office like them. Oh well. It's just till the baby's here then he/she will be going to the nice competent office :) Can you see the pregnancy rage coming through?...

As far as symptoms go, I was more sick over the weekend but still managed to decorate the house and put the tree up. I'm better today...feel almost like normal. It's so weird how it changes from day to day! I have officially decided to stop temping because I was getting freaked out over my temps dropping when there isn't a need to. It just gives me another thing to worry about and put doubt in my mind if I really am pregnant. I figure it has now been almost 2 months since my period so something must be up right? It's silly I know, but having never gone through this before I want to second guess myself. I can see myself going to the OB in Jan and they say...nope there's no baby in there...what were you thinking? I know...I can't let those ugly little thoughts into my head...I think I read that irrational thoughts were part of this pregnancy thing? God just keeps saying, "Trust me, trust me." Why is trusting so dang hard? Thank goodness for an understanding God and a great supportive husband who always reassures me that everything will be okay. I still try not to think what it will be like to have a baby (for fear of getting to excited) and just focus on things in this week/month of pregnancy.

No comments: