About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sad news

Today I found out one of my friends lost her baby at about 12 weeks. This is a very sad time for her and her family. Please keep them in your prayers. I found out CareNet pregnancy center gives free ultrasounds for people who don't have insurance. I made an appointment for next Tuesday. Be praying that we see little Sprout's heart beat and if not that I'll be okay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Stephanie!

I'm so heartbroken for your friend - I miscarried as well between my two boys and the bleakness of that is haunting. I pray she knows Jesus, because His grace carried me, though I see it clearer looking backward than I did experiencing it.

And I also understand your fear. We had an ultrasound at 6w this time because I was having so much bleeding at the beginning of this pregnancy. I just wanted to know if the baby was okay or not. As I type this, I feel little feet under my rib cage - our little one is alive and well!

Oh, are we hoping for a girl? Not particularly. I think we'll have one eventually, but I'm not in a hurry. :) My dh says girl and I say boy but we've both been wrong before. We'll just have to see!

Are you hoping for one gender in particular? I grew up with all brothers so I really wanted boys the first two pregnancies. Okay, I still lean boy. LOL But I do have two now, so if God gives us a little girl this time - cool! ;)

I hope that Tuesday goes well. I'll be praying!!

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

Stephanie said...

Ashley,
Yes, she does know the Lord and so does her family so I know that helps. I think we would both like a little boy but are happy with either of course. We just want a healthy baby!

I am thankful I haven't been having any bleeding or anything to suspect something is not right. I know it's in God hands but I will definitely be breathing a sigh of relief if everything is okay on Tuesday.

Thanks for your prayers. I will definitely post on Tuesday.