About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First ultrasound

Hi everyone. The first ultrasound went great! I was so worried but God really worked it out. Everyone is was so nice and the nurse is even the mom of a girl I grew up with! We got to see little sprout's heartbeat and hands and toes. It's heart rate is good 171 bpm. I also got some pics to show you! I know it's hard to see but he/she is facing us and that's his/her little hand on the left waving at us! God is sooo Good! DH was amazed and in awe like I was. He won't get to go to the next appt but my mom will. I also got the name of a pro-life midwife so I switched my appt to her. I'm excited. It's Jan 6th. Can't wait to see Sprout again! I'll be almost 12 weeks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Stephanie! How exciting!!!

I look at the u/s pictures of my oldest son from 6w, and now to know him as a 2yo - it just blows me away. THAT is who he was!

I am so excited and happy for you guys.

God bless!
Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you! When are you due?