About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

8 Weeks

Well we are at 8 weeks already. Time has really gone by. It seems like from day to day it goes slow but then I look back and 2 weeks have past. I think it helps to just focus on today and not worry about tomorrow and look to the future too much. Though it still seems like forever till I'll have any baby bump pictures to post... At least I have all the holiday's to look forward too and DH's graduation. That will help the time to go by faster. Jan 2nd is the big date for my first appt. The one where we really confirm this baby thing. I don't think I will ever think this is real until I get to hear a heart beat or see a baby. I know that's so bad because I have faith that Jesus is real and that God is there without seeing it. I don't know why it's so hard to believe in this. Maybe if I were puking my guts out (which I'm glad I'm not) I might think differently? Who knows. I just know I'm still scared to tell the rest of my family until I see something. Even now so many more people know than I would have originally liked but oh well. As is life. I know if we don't get to keep this one I'm definitely not tell ANYONE till the second Tri. I am thankful I'm not bleeding or really having any cramps to really freak me out since there's nothing I can do; I have any Dr. to go to. I am thankful. God just help me get through these next 3 weeks and let my insurance card get here so I can go to my appt on the 2nd.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! :) I just wanted to say 'hi' and that I'm following your journey. I'm counting down to meeting my 3rd little one!

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

Stephanie said...

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog. I will take a peek at yours.