About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

9 weeks 5 days

Well we got through the crazy graduation weekend. It was lots of fun but I'm glad I can rest for a while now. I will post some pictures later I have to get them off my camera still. The nice thing about not having Christmas at my house is I dont' have to clean it or get all this food ready. It is a nice thing. Luckily I felt pretty good all weekend so that's good. I'm thinking the placenta is slowly starting to take over cause I have been feeling better. I just can't wait till my next appointment when I hopefully get to see little Sprout again and see how much he/she has grown! Just 2 more weeks!

We got to tell the rest of my family on Sunday and that was a blast! I bought these cute reindeer booties and a teething ring and wrapped them up for my grandparents to open in front of everyone. It was a hit. Everyone was so excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Moving right along. :) You're almost a full quarter of the way to holding your baby! How exciting.

I had two u/s with my first; one at 6w and another at 12w. None with #2. And only one with this one - at less than 6w. Needless to say we don't "see" our babies much before they are born. Sometimes I think it would be fun, but it's all out-of-pocket for us, so we just wait and see! :) And I must admit I like the suspense! :p

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

Stephanie said...

Wow. I can't imagine not being able to she him/or her! I'm not sure how many we will get. We have insurance but even with it things are expensive!