About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

36 weeks

Well no picture today cause I've been sick all week and don't look the best...yucky stomach bug.
I had an appt. yesterday. Everything was great except my bp was a little high 122/86 when I was 116/76 last time. But we're thinking it was because I'm getting over this sickness. So here's the rest of the stats.

Size of baby- about 6- 6 1/2lbs
Weight gain- 28.5lbs (lost 1.5lbs from being sick)
Fundal height- 36cm
Movement- lots...it's keeping me up at night
Progress- 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 station
HR- 120's but he was sleeping

So we're getting to the end! She doesn't think I'll make it to my due date. I'm thinking it will probably be about 2 weeks. We'll see. I'm ready...just a few things to finish on the list. I'm just thankful God's in control and knows exactly when he'll be born.
Photobucket

No comments: