About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

37 weeks


37 weeks with Kyle and with #2...looks pretty much the same.

How Far along? 37 weeks...Yay we made it to Full Term! Baby can come out anytime now!
Size of baby- watermelon...around 6.5lbs
Movement- lots as always
Weight gained- 31lbs
Progress- didn't get checked, but still having lots of BH's and some contractions here and there...more pressure too.
BP- 108/65...so thankful it went down ALOT (I think the BP cuff in the room I usually have my appts. must be faulty cause I was in a new room this time.
HB- I didn't ask, but it sounded good.
Fundal height- 36cm still


I also found out today I'm group B Strep +, so I have to go right to the hospital if my water breaks to get IV anti-biotics, or come in pretty early on in labor to get it. I had a feeling for some reason that I would be this time; I wasn't with Kyle. It kind of takes away the concern of when to go to the hospital, all of which includes getting Kyle taken care of and such...But it will be a new experience since I didn't have to deal with it last time.

I've been so thankful I've had so much energy the last couple days so I can get out and walk and get the last few things done that I need to before the baby comes... Here's how my list is going.

- wash MORE baby clothesbouncer and carseat cover
- Clean out my car inside/out and install carseat base
- Pack hospital bag (mostly done)
- Get a couple new toys to keep Kyle busy in the first few weeks at home (got some, will get more)
- Put up his name letters in the boys room and wall vinyl
- order new power cord for video monitor- reinstall camera so Kyle can't reach it.(fixed it once, now need to figure something better out)


So that's pretty good. Not much left.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Broshious Family said...

You look so similar. The only way I can really tell it is a different time is the haircut.
I'm sorry you have strep b.
Glad your list is almost done.