About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 under 2 week 2





Well I've just about made it through my first week home alone with the boys. It's been very challenging because we all came down with a horrible cold. Here's some of the things I've learned. - Kyle is such a caring and gentle big brother. He is such a good helper. - Elias seems pretty easy going so far. He hates the car seat but loves the Moby wrap. - I can nurse a baby with one arm and give a toddler a bath with the other. - The Woobie is the best swaddle like thing ever! Paired with the jammies that are open at the bottom and you can change diapers in the middle of the night with ease! - Using nose spray and the aspirator on an infant is like the worst job ever...you feel so mean. - I can't believe I haven't lost my mind yet. Go must give mommies super juice when they are sick. Photobucket

No comments: