About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last days as an only child

Kyle and I haven't had a picture together in a long time and I won't want to forget what it's like to just have him. He won't be an only child much longer. I'm sad and excited at the same time because I'm excited for him to have a playmate and hopefully a friend for life.
I got a few things marked off my list this weekend.
- Bought drawers for the closet (Ben still has to put them together)
- Washed some newborn outfits and blankets.
- Almost finished my nursing cover...just have to sew the pocket
- Gave Kyle a haircut (though that wasn't on the original list)
- Talked to my mom about helping be a labor coach with Ben
We're getting there!

Photobucket

No comments: