About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
How big is baby? Around 7 lbs
Weight gained- 31lbs (I'm still 9 lbs lighter than when I delivered Kyle!)
Progress- none

Dr. appt- so at my appt. yesterday we've discovered I have an anxiety to the blood pressure cuff now because whenever they take it it's like crazy high, then I lay down for a few minutes and it goes back to normal...but it freaked my midwife out enough to send me to L & D to get bloodwork done and have them monitor my bp for a couple hours. Luckily everything came back normal, and my bp stayed in the 120's/60-70's. The baby looked great on the monitor too. I was having contractions every 6-7 min but she checked me and I'm still only 1cm dilated. I know that doesn't mean anything cause my water could break tomorrow. So just to be safe now I have to take my blood pressure every day and lay down for an hour 3x a day. It's a pain but I'm glad I don't have pre-eclampsia and the baby is doing well. I know I only have to do this for a couple weeks and he'll be here!

But I couldn't help and be a little dissapointed when we left the hospital and I saw a mom taking her new baby boy out to the car in the same car seat we have...all in God's timing though.

So if I make it to update you next week I will officially be more pregnant than I ever have been...Kyle was born at 38 weeks 6 days.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Meggers said...

Almost there! You're in the home stretch! Elias, hurry up! :)