About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Things have been so crazy with the Holiday's I didn't get to share about Ben graduating with his Masters in Computer Science a couple weekends ago. It was very exciting! After 6 1/2 years in college he's finally done! (Though he's still toying with the idea of getting his Phd at some point). We are very proud of him!

Just for fun here's a picture of us from when he graduated with his Bachelors just 2 years ago...I was pregnant then too but only about 9 weeks LOL.

Photobucket

No comments: