About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas is so much fun when you have kids

I was just telling Ben the other day that this is the first Christmas since we got married that makes me feel like a kid again. It was always so much fun to wake up on Christmas morning and open presents. My dad always made it really special. Well this year was a blast because we got to stay up on Christmas Eve and set up Kyle's toys under the tree and then get him up in the morning. He loved it! Here are a few of the favorite things he got.

Cozy Coupe from Grandma and Papa



Shopping cart from mommy

Train table and trains from daddy (My $60 steal from the Mom sale this year!)


Photobucket

No comments: