About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

24 weeks


I look at these pictures and notice two things...I am carrying lower...and at this point with Kyle we already had the room painted...We've got alot of work to do...but it's waiting till after Christmas.

How far along? 24 weeks
Baby is the length of an ear of corn!
No weight update...have Dr. appt. Friday

Movement: LOTS! It actually keeps me up at night sometimes. I'm pretty sure he's already head down too...Kyle was at this point. I'm just shocked at how much more I feel this time not having an anterior placenta.

Sleep: Not great this week...my back has been killing me. I got an adjustment Tuesday...hoping a pregnancy massage will help.
Cravings: I finally like chocolate ice cream again and it was on sale this week!
Symptoms: TIRED...I can't get off the couch after like 6pm which makes it hard when Ben's gone in the evenings, but we're managing.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tania said...

Is the top pic your prego pic with Kyle? I think you look beautiful! Keep the updates comin!