About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

17 months




I know this is a little late...Here's what Kyle's up to at 17 months.

He has 12 teeth now and more on the way. He is turning into quite the toddler. He's so curious and climbs onto just about everything. I also think he has an ornery streak (not from me I'm sure, LOL). He likes to do the opposite of what you ask just to see if you will do something. So he's spent lots of time in time-out this month.
We are working on him acknowledging when we ask him to do something by saying "Yes Mommy/Daddy". Which right now is a head nod. He's very smart and picks up things quickly. The key with him his consistency. He is learning to sign "thank you" and doing well. He is also only napping once a day now, which makes for a tired mommy.

He is a very happy boy for the most part and thrives on consistency and keeping busy with planned activities. We just started going to library story time which he enjoys.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

He is Adorable! I love the toddler years. They are challenging for us as parents, but they are also so entertaining to see what antics these little ones think up. Enjoy!