About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 weeks



Left is with Kyle, right with Little Bean

How Far along? 25 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an eggplant
Weight gained? +20lbs (seems like a lot to me, but it's not really)

Maternity clothes: Found out Ross has maternity clothes!! I bought a shirt and cute maternity pants for $23!!! Score!!!
Movement: so much it hurts sometimes, or makes me nauseous. But I like the reassurance that he's strong and healthy. He's also head down I'm pretty sure because I get kicked in the ribs and side ever so often.
Cravings: Chocolate...(it's bad I know). And still anything salty. I actually cooked a roast last week and loved it (I always hated roast)

Symptoms: Still needing 10 hours of sleep a night.

Dr. updates: I had an appt. Friday and updated this post.
Photobucket

No comments: