About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving!

I love this shirt! Got it at Kohls.

Kyle's first Thanksgiving food...remember him last year???

Our little growing family...I hate pics where I just look fat and not pregnant..


Us and my parents and sister! (Don't you like our color coordination...boys in brown, girls in fall colors!)

My WHOLE extended family...There are alot of us...so fun!
The day was busy but good...I got up the next morning and went SHOPPING!....more about that to come...

Photobucket


1 comment:

Tania said...

Love how your hubby has the baby upside-down. I think that is the cutest thing! :D Glad you had a great thanksgiving!