About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

I LOVE Christmas cards! But they have to have pictures on them. How else will people get to see what happened in your life for the past year? I have gotten mine printed at various places through the year but this year I'm going to try Shutterfly! They have a promotion for bloggers to get 50 Free Photo Holiday Cards. And you know me...I love a deal!

They have so many different cards to choose from but here are my favorites! (Just click on the photo to go directly to it on Shutterfly's website)






I always want a card that says "Merry Christmas" especially because it's politically correct to say "Happy Holiday's". I want to keep the "Christ" in Christmas. I also needed one that has three pictures because I want one of our family, one of Kyle, and one ofthe 3-D ultrasound from Little Bean.
Photobucket

2 comments:

JMC said...

Steph,

We generally have more than 50 cards to send out. We have now opted for a family letter and a photo card (4x6) enclosed. We found a great deal at http://www.thecardcrate.com -- you can customize the card with a different font, sayings, color, etc. It's a great deal and then you just send it off to some place like Costco to be printed. She will continue to change it until you are happy. She's great!! We will be basing our photo card off of her Joy, Peace, Love card :) Oh! And you can add any amount of pictures to any design. She will let you know if it is too full. Like we put a photo of each month (5) that Lily was alive because we didn't get her announcement out until she was 5 months old. I can show you what she has done for us if you like.

Erin said...

I am ordering my cards from Shutterfly this year as well, they look so stinkin cute!