About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't worry I'm just fine

Not that any of you were worried...but I've had a little blogging break last week. It was a week of birthday's in our family (including mine) so something had to give. Here is a cute pic of Kyle I took this morning after I just couldn't stand his hair anymore and cut it! I think he looks so big!

This week I also realized that Kyle and I both need more structure to our days. It was easy when he was napping 3 times a day and was only awake in 1 hour stretches, but now that he's dropped his morning nap we've got 5 hours to fill and both him and I have been just trying to make it through the morning! Kyle's always done better when his time was more structured and I do to, though I don't always like it.

One of the things I'm doing is adding actual roomtime, free play time, and mommy/daddy playtime, instead of me constantly saying, "Kyle go play with your toys." As he get's older I can do more activities with him like games, and crafts and videos and stuff. He just has a super short attention span right now.
Photobucket

No comments: