About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks! (more than halfway there if he's early like Kyle)
Size of baby? The size of an apple
Weight gained? 9 lbs a month ago...we'll find out Fri.
Maternity clothes: Wore a cute new shirt yesterday. Still fit into most of my regular shirts...hoping to get a new pair of pants this weekend!
Gender: Still boy with no name yet...LOL
Movement: He is so low I told Ben I think he might fall out sometimes...The ultrasound tech had to push hard to get her measurements cause she said he was hiding behind my pubic bone...I guess he should enjoy all the room while he has it.
Sleep: Some nights are great, others I wake up with my back hurting or to eat/pee
Cravings: Chocolate isn't so icky anymore but I love soups and anything salty
Symptoms: Tired...going to bed at like 8:30. I'm feeling so much better anxiety/nausea wise. My thyroid levels are back up to normal range so that's why. But I'm happy about it for sure.
Best moment of this week: When I picked Kyle up from spending the night and the first thing he wanted to do is lift up my shirt and kiss the baby...so cute!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

You look great. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly.

mama bee said...

You look amazing! Congrats on your baby boy v2.0. Hope all is well!