About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

19 weeks

Pregnancy highlights
How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gained: 9lbs
Maternity clothes: still needing to buy a new pair of pants...I think my feet are starting to swell a little already; some shoes are a little tight.
Gender: all boy!
Movement: I feel more and more...
Sleep: Ok, been having bizarre dreams lately
What I miss: having all the energy in the world
Craving: all the halloween candy was good :)
Symptoms: Tired...appetite is up and down.
Best moment of the week: Finding out Little Bean is a he and telling everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: