About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22 weeks



The first picture is with Kyle and the second is this time around. I definitely feel like I am carrying lower this time...and I didn't think that was possible cause Kyle was so low.

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of a Naval orange
Weight gained- 15 lbs
Movement- I can tell he's getting bigger because the kicks are stronger and I can feel when he pokes an arm or leg out.
Everything else is pretty much the same
I'm looking forward to all the Thanksgiving food...yum!!

Photobucket

No comments: