About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kyle's Room

It's Show us your Life Friday over on Kelly's Korner. Today it is nurseries. So here's a picture of Kyle's.

View from the door...Verse on his wall, I LOVE.

Lamp I made him...Our beautiful $700 Bonivita crib I found on craigslist for $200.
The bedding is Lambs and Ivy...We love the music theme. I'm going to be selling it if anyone is interested.


Letters we bought unfinished online and my mom painted...so cute.


Now we have the task of figuring out what to do for his big boy room. We will probably have the kiddos share a room so we can keep an office. Kyle current room will become the office and the office is larger so it will be the kids room. If it's a girl I will have to do something that will work for both. We want to move Kyle to a big boy bed before #2 so we don't have to buy another crib.

Photobucket

No comments: