About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

16 weeks



This week little bean is the size of an avocado.

Symptoms: Still starving all the time. Morning sickness is mostly gone. Hopefully that will help me feel a little better overall. Been dealing with some anxiety but that's nothing new since I've been having issues with my thyroid...which by the way is still acting up...we'll see what the midwife says about it at my appt. on Friday.

Movement: Feeling more everyday. Felt some good kicks from the outside this week!

Cravings: I'll let the picture speak for itself...


Corned beef and cabbage

Appt. on Friday so I will update next Tuesday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Broshious Family said...

You are getting so big but you look so good!