About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

18 weeks

Compared to with Kyle...My house was so clean back then...LOL

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gained: 9 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Luckily longer shirts is the style so I won't have to wear my maternity shirts for a while yet. I still need a couple pairs of pants but have to wait for the funds.

Gender: will find out friday! I feel like it's a girl this time.

Movement: Some days I feel a lot, some days not so much. He/she seems to be more of a night owl than Kyle. He was always kicking in the morning, this one kicks at night more.

Sleep: Awesome since I got my special pillow.

What I miss?: Loving food like I did before I was pg.

Craving: Salty stuff still, and candy, but not cookies or cake.

Symptoms: Nausea if I don't eat as soon as I start to feel hungry. Tired by 9pm. Some heartburn.

Best moment of this week: When Kyle lifts my shirt to pat my belly when I ask where the baby is. LOL

Photobucket

No comments: