About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

17 weeks

So I just wasn't in the mood for a bump picture this week. I promise to get you one on Tuesday though for 18 weeks. Since I had an appt last Friday at 16 weeks I will update you.

Stats:
Weight- up 9lbs (exact same as with Kyle)
Symptoms- finally feeling more normal this week! still hungry all the time
Maternity clothes- probably going to buy a couple more pairs of maternity pants...the bellaband isn't working much anymore because my hips are spreading already and making my pre pg pants unwearable. Shirts are still ok.
Labor signs- braxton hicks still but that's normal for me.
Cravings- none I can think of.
Movement- lots of movement when I sit still. So weird how much more I feel this time...thinking placenta is anterior this time.
Baby- doing great! heart rate was high 140's to low 150's.

Kyle does this funny thing now, anytime he sees my bare belly he get's the huge smile and pats (sometimes slaps) it and blows on it and just laughs! I just keep telling him to, "be gentle to the baby"...it is really funny.
Photobucket

No comments: