About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

15 weeks


15 weeks with #2 15 weeks 2 days with Kyle

Little bean is now the size of an orange...I can't eat oranges anymore...or drink orange juice...HEARTBURN!! I had it so bad on Saturday I was eating tums like candy. I never had heartburn like that with Kyle.

Symptoms: morning sickness will not go away. More fatigued than in previous weeks. Holy moly heartburn. Still needing snack and potty break at 4am.

Cravings: Anything salty, vinegary...Monte Cristo sandwhich, pickles. Yum!

Movement: Yes! Have been feeling Little Bean more regularly, still not from the outside yet, probably will in a few weeks.

No appt. this week.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

It's a G.I.R.L.!!!

I hope the sickness gets the heck out of dodge for you ASAP. I know how miserable it can be.

Anonymous said...

I definitely think you are having a girl!! They say the moprning sickness is worse with girls because of the added hormones. Hope you get to feeling better quickly!!

Jamie Wier

two red heads and two brunettes said...

I love how you had the nursury put together at 15 weeks with Kyle!

Broshious Family said...

I would love for you to have your girl but for some reason I think its a boy. Your baby bump looks so cute too! So glad we are pregnant together!