About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It was not me who decided I needed more clothes line and found the only thing I could...an old brown extension cord to tie up and hang myunderwear on...
It was not me who went to Costco by myself and pushed a cart full of groceries with my baby belly sticking out and then asked the bagger to make sure to put my stuff in small boxes so I could lift them and then bought myself a HUGE ice cream as a reward...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You go girl, with your HUGE ice cream that you did not eat!! :)

AJU5's Mom said...

I almost always treat AJU5 and myself to a "snack" at Costco - smoothie, sundae, or frozen yogurt!

Foursons said...

Costco has the best ice cream! I love your reward!

Michelle said...

I was thinking of hanging my clothes outside when we move to the house, but I was worried about pollen. Do you have that problem?