About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Letter to My Sweet Baby Boy on Mother's Day


Dear Sweet Baby,
Today is my first Mother's Day and I'm so excited. I know some people think you can't celebrate Mother's Day till you have an "outside" baby, but I think they're wrong. I am definitely already a mother and so happy to be your mommy.

God has been teaching me so many things just in the short time He's allowed me to have you and take care of you already. It's hard sometimes to not worry about if you're okay or what I would do if God decided it was time for you to be with Him before I get to meet you.

I sometimes think it will all be okay once you are born but I know that the worrying will continue even after that because I love you so much and don't want anything to happen to you. So that's when I have to give my fears over to God knowing that you first belong to Him and I'm just lucky to be able to care for you for a short while. Even if that means only a few months or many many years. I am thankful for every day we get together.

I know that God's plan for you is perfect and I can rest in knowing that He is in control and I don't need to worry about things that may or may not happen because whatever does happen God will give me the grace I need to get through.

So thank you for being my sweet baby boy and for all the wonderful times we've had together so far. I pray that God has many more years planned for us.

I love you forever,
Your Mommy

No comments: