About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

29 Weeks


27 weeks 29 weeks... yep definitely bigger!

Wow...29 weeks! I am so excited though for 30 next week...I don't know why but 30 just seems so cool and the fact that I could have my baby boy here before I get to 40 weeks.

I had an appt. today too. It went well. Here's the stats

bp: was 109 over something
weight: up 19 lbs pre-preg
fundal height: measured 28in but this was the first morning appt I had and it's always smaller in the am.
hb: started at 130/140 then went up to 150 when he started moving
position: head down!


Well just one more week till 30!

No comments: