About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hospital Tour

I am so thrilled to be delivering at the hospital we are! I am so much more comfortable with the delivery after having gone on the tour and know where everything is. The labor and delivery suites are awesome and have a tub in every one; they are very private. The baby monitors are all wireless and water proof! And they want the moms and new babies to have at least an hour of bonding time right after the birth; they do all the check ups and stuff right in the room! You stay there for about 3 hours after delivery and go to the post-partum floor. Those rooms are a little smaller it seemed and you might sometimes have to share but only if they are busy (supposedly Feb. and June are their busiest months). They have a sitz bath (yay!) in each shower...that will feel great after the delivery. They like babies to room-in with the moms when at all possible and not stay in the nursery...sounds fine to me! Seeing the little babies that were in the nursery though made it so real though. I was like, "We're going to have one like that in just a a couple months!" It made me very excited!

No comments: