About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol

I actually watched alot of this season and am so happy with who they chose! Kris Allen is an awesome witness for Christ. We need to be praying that God protects him and his wife while they are in the spotlight this year and that he will continue being an amazing witness for Christ!

1 comment:

Word Warrior said...

Stephanie,

First, congratulations! We are not very far apart waiting for little ones!

I am asking for a teensy favor ;-) Do you mind changing the link you have for me from "generationcedar.blogspot.com", and just making it www.generationcedar.com?

Thanks so much!!!