About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bradley Class

The first class was so good. We have to keep this food log of what we eat to make sure we are getting enough protein. She are supposed to have 100g a day. I've been having 120-135! That is just eating what I normally do! It's been good. I'ts fun because I have been tally my chart every night and let me know if I got to 100!.

The fun part of our class has been the relaxation exercises we do at the end. Ben really liked that too. I think the class is going to be better than he's expected. I know it's hard for him to give up his Friday evenings for 8 weeks. He's doing good though and I'm so glad he's coming. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my coach.

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

Awe, childbirth preparation....you are moving right along! Enjoy your Bradley Class!