About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

27 weeks


Well her we are at 27 weeks. Time seems to be going by fast this week since I'm so busy. Kyle has been very active today...that's always fun :) I'm getting really excited for my shower and just finished sending out the invites today. We start our Bradley classes on Friday so I'm excited for that. Here's some 27 week stats:

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up abouy 16 lbs pre-preg. I'm guessing
Maternity clothes? Of course...hardly any regular shirts fit...too short.
Stretch marks? No new ones...still non on stomach
Sleep: Better this week. Slept the best ever on Sunday.
Best moment this week: Feeling Kyle flipping around...Meghan feeling him kick
Movement: Lots some days!
Food cravings: hamburger this week
Gender: Still boy...LOL
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to stick out...
What I miss: No back pain! (what am I saying...I've always had back pain...how about being able to run like I used to in a tennis match...
What I am looking forward to: Next appt in 2 weeks
Weekly Wisdom: Keep taking medicine even when you start to feel better...it keeps you from getting sicker
Milestones: One week further!



1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

You are so cute! I am glad to hear things are progressing along so well.