About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

28 Weeks

Well 28 weeks started off with a Rhogam (shot) IV...I think it was better than the shot would have been. It went well...I'm happy it's over. Now I know Sprout and I are both protected. He's got a 60% change of getting daddy's blood type (A+) so I'm thankful to modern medicine for this invention. Well Kyle won't be a new fruit (or vegetable) till next week when we get to 7 months so a quiz for the week will have to do.

How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 20+ pre-preg I think.
Maternity clothes? Yep...even some maternity shirts are getting too short
Stretch marks? Yep but no new ones
Sleep: Okay...waking up a lot the last few nights but not feeling too tired.
Best moment this week: Waking up in the mornings and laying in bed feeling Kyle kick
Movement: LOTS...some days more than others
Food cravings: None this week
Gender: Still boy
Labor Signs: had a few Braxton Hicks, but nothing abnormal
Belly Button in or out? Out a little
What I miss: Nothing really
What I am looking forward to: My MW appt next Thursday.
Weekly Wisdom: make sure you know yours and DH's blood type and get the Rhogam shot if you have to...
Milestones: Kyle is opening and closing his eyes now suppsedly and can react to light.

No comments: