About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

26 weeks

Sorry I don't have a picture for today...I've been sick in bed since I got home from my 3 hour glucose test so you don't even want to know what I look like...it's not pretty. The test was okay. the drink was much more sugary this time. I felt pretty sick for the first hour so after my first draw I asked to lay down and they had a nice little recovery room. That helped. I couldn't lay down for long because with my cold my head was so congested it began to hurt. I didn't want to take any meds this morning before the test because I didn't want to screw up the results. I'm glad I decided to stay home from work afterwards cause I got a nice nap and feel a little better. I haven't missed a day of work since being pregnant (thanks to no morning sickness) so I figured one day would be okay. The worst part was getting stuck with the needle so many times. The last time my blood was coming out so slowly it took forever. I was probably dehydrated some too. Well I'm going back to bed now. I'm hoping for no call from the Dr. that means I passed. Be praying I did!

No comments: